Want to send us your repair? Easy. Here’s how it works:
1. Click on the “Repair Form” link below. This will open a pdf in another browser window.
2. Print and fill out the form.
3. Include this form with your repair and send it to address listed on the repair form. Do not ship your repair to our physical address.
4. Once we complete your repair, we’ll return it to you via USPS Priority Mail. Typical turnaround time is one week from receipt of your repair.
*** MINIMUM $25 REPAIR CHARGE ON ALL MAIL-IN ITEMS ***
On the repair form, you’ll have three options to choose from:
- Proceed with repairing the item based on our price list, or
- Proceed with repairing the item up to a certain amount, or
- Email with an estimate first.
- For options 2 and 3, if you decide to not move forward with a repair, you will be charged return shipping.
- Items not repaired at customers request are of course not subject to $25 minimum repair charge.
- Typical turnaround time is one week from receipt of your repair.
- Need a quote on a repair first? Click on the “Request a Quote” link below.
On the repair form, you’ll have two payment options:
- We’ll send you an invoice via Square, where you can pay via credit card online, or
- Charge your credit card with the CC information you provide on the form.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
- We do not accept checks or cash for mail order repairs.
- We will bill you the cost of the repair plus return shipping via USPS Priority Mail.
- Note that our receiving address is a PO Box. Do not send your item to us via UPS.
- Return shipping is via USPS Priority Mail. A tracking number will be emailed to you.
- If you would prefer your item sent back to you via UPS or FedEx, please include a prepaid label with your repair.
- We do not automatically add insurance when return shipping. If you would like to add insurance, please indicate this on the repair form, and what amount of insurance you would like.
- If you would like your return shipped with ‘signature required’, please note that on the repair form.